basicincomeweek.org is finding out what is happening with Basic Income initiatives around the world, regarding International Basic Income Week and beyond.
We are talking with the people who brought International Basic Income Week to life and who have made it into the international event it is today. You are about to find out how it all started, which local events were most memorable and what you can do to join in.
Then we are talking with activists of countries taking part for the first time in 2015.
Later on there will be interviews with initiatives that are otherwise significantly contributing to worldwide Unconditional Basic Income.
We have interviews with:
- 29st August: Klaus Sambor, Austria
- 31st August: Ronald Blaschke, Germany
- 2th September: Sepp Kusstatscher, Italy
- 4th September: Albert Jörimann, Switzerland
- 10th September: Lieselotte Wohlgenannt, author of “Start the ecosocial reversion: Basic Income”
- 13th September: Eefke Meijerink, Netherlands
- 14 September: Scott Santens, USA
- 15th September: Otto Letho on the government’s basic income pilot plans in Finland
- 16th September: Taku Fundira, South Africa
- 17th September: Cheng Furui, China
- 18th September: Enno Schmidt, Swiss Referendum campaign
- 19th September: Karly Matthys, BINZ New Zealand
- Extra Interview: Ralph Boes, Germany
Our interview series will continue next week with:
- Sijr Hoeijmakers and Adriaan Planken on planned experiments in the Netherlands
- the Basic Income Team from Hungary
- and (hopefully) Pastor Diergaardt, Chairperson of BIG Coalition, Namibia